TABLE OF CONTENTS
You can manage your organization via the Organization Setup Screen.
This section lets you maintain your organization name and description, as well as upload your company logo and letterhead. The images must be in PNG format and no larger than 1000 x 300 pixels.
Here you can specify your regional settings, including location, time and date formats, measurement system and the first day of the calendar week. Please note that this affects the web dashboard only; the formatting within the app is changed by the settings available within Basic Settings on the App Setup page.
- Metadata items allow you to add additional information about the organization by specifying key/value pair. These values can be accessed globally across the platform by using the ORGMETA('key') formula function access for use with integration and connectors.
- Default Sender Email: The default sender/from address used on emails sent from Connectors and other system functions.
- Default Sender Name: Shows on emails sent from Connectors and other system functions.
- Send Invite Emails To: This instructs the system to send all user invite and reset emails to the given email address.
- Send Notification Emails To: Enter an email address here for receiving error and other important notifications from the platform. These are the same notifications seen in the upper corner of the left-hand navigation sidebar menu (the bell icon).
- Fill Repeat Rows on Export: Repeated data (e.g., repeatable pages in a Form entry) is exported by the platform as separate rows for CSV and other tabular formats. When this option is selected, all non-repeat answer values are copied down into each repeat row. This can be useful for cases where other systems are importing these tabular exports, and those systems need to process all answer values on every repeated row. If you wish to instead have blank cells for non-repeat answers in repeat rows, deselect this option. Turning off this option effectively provides a grouping mechanism within the tabular export with only repeat answer values populated in repeat rows. This can be useful for cases where the exported tabular file is being reviewed by humans instead of machine imported.
- Company ID: This is the Unique identification number for your organization
- API Full Access Key 1: this field is a unique, generated key for use with the integration API. If you plan on using the integration API, this is an important value that your technical personnel will need to know about. If you are not using the API, then you can ignore this field.
- Global Forms REST URL: Specify a global REST endpoint for use by the REST form connectors.